Last year I talked about fifteen of the common signs that you are a true equestrian. But of course there are more signs than just 15. So here are another 10 tell tale signs.
1. Your wardrobe is 3/4s breeches and shirts from your favourite brand. So naturally you have ten pairs of breeches, 2 show coats, 3 pairs of riding boots but not a thing to wear out to dinner.
2. Your stables are pristine but your car and house are a mess (see point three also).
3. Your car is essentially a big expensive tack box on wheels.
4. The only photos on your phone are of your horse, you on your horse or you taking a selfie with your horse. What’s the point of having a photo without a horse in it?!?
5. Work is just the thing you do to afford to keep your horse in the style to which they’ve become accustomed.
6. You make sure your hands are clean before mixing your horses feed but think nothing of eating a sandwich straight after mucking out your stable.
7. You own a bra washing bag for the sole purpose of washing you polo bandages and bandage pads. Gotta look after the things that look after your horses legs.
8. Despite the aches and pains developing in your body, its your horse not you that receives regular massages. Similarly your horses diet has been professionally balance, while you grab whatever is quick and easy. But your horses deserves the best after all.
9. You can justify spending $500+ on a new helmet because you know safety.
10. You have a heard of Grand Champion’s from your youth stashed away safely in your cupboard that you cannot bring yourself to pass along to new owners.