About the Podcast
I first discovered Fallon Taylor on YouTube. She’s a champion barrel racer, fashionista, model, and small business owner who does “all the stuff and things,” so I probably shouldn’t have been surprised when I discovered she also hosts a self-help style podcast.
Fallon only records her podcast when she has something on her heart to share. That means every episode is relevant, personal, and centered around a message she really wants her followers to hear in that moment.
- Fallon: She’s an NFR and AQHA Champion Barrel Racer and sole host of the podcast.
- Alex: Fallon’s fiancé, chronic dog rescuer, and COO of MAN Sports™.
- Flomies: Fallon and BabyFlo’s fans are called “Flomies.”
10 Reasons to Subscribe
- Primarily recorded on her phone while she’s driving, Fallon’s short-and-sweet podcast episodes are no-frills, but big-impact.
- As a professional western rider and helmet advocate (check out her Troxel helmet line on Amazon), Fallon takes listeners behind the scenes to breakdown how she got where she is today.
- Fallon earned her “fame and fortune” the hard way–by WORKING for it. She talks what got her through those early years on the rodeo circuit when times got tough.
- She’s a serial entrepreneur with several fashion brands and online businesses. How does she balance building businesses and fulfilling her barn duties? She’ll tell you all about it, and you can visit The Passion Project with FT for more.
- Friends and family are at the core of Fallon’s life, and her podcast reflects it. She often talks about how to surround yourself with the right people to reach your goals.
- Speaking of goals, this podcast frequently features tips for goal setting–and attainment!
- Need relationship advice? Fallon goes there, too. Learn from her missteps and be inspired by her triumphs.
- Much like her vlog, Fallon’s podcast is all about community. She wants to her from her “Flomies,” know how they’re struggling, and help them turn things around.
- Personal growth and health are two of Fallon’s passions, so you’ll often hear about her fitness journey and learning journey on the podcast.
- You don’t need to be a barrel racer to enjoy this podcast, (but you’ll be in heaven if you are).*
*If you want to learn more about barrel racing, check out Fallon’s vlog.
Horse Rookie’s Top 5 Playlist
Not sure where to start? Here are 5 episodes that help give you a sense of the content and decide if this podcast is right for you.
- I Challenge You…Ya You!
- Why He/She Doesn’t Deserve You
- The Most Real I’ve Ever Been
- 12 Things to Do Today to Be Happier
- How to Crush Your Anxiety
How to Listen
If you’re interested in listening to this podcast, click below to see it on iTunes.Listen Now Return to Media Guide Shop Riding Essentials on Amazon
P.S. If you enjoy this podcast, you might also like: