About the Podcast
Anu Joshi believes everyone has a story to share and a lesson to be learned from experiences. This podcast embodies that belief and gives riders everywhere a chance to share their stories and learn from other riders’ stories.
You’ll be inspired by the amazing stories on this podcast. Anu creates a space for equestrians of all levels and disciplines to feel they are seen and heard.
- Anu Joshi: Anu from Chetak Horses is the host of the podcast. Anu is an avid dressage rider and when she is not writing her blog or recording her podcast, is training with her Off-the-Track Thoroughbred and working with her Andalusian yearling.
- Guests: Every Rider Has a Story covers every area of the horse world and invites guests from all levels and disciplines to share their stories in and out of the saddle.
10 Reasons to Subscribe
- Empowering: These podcasts are so empowering. You finish one episode and you want to go conquer the world!
- Inspiring: You’ll be inspired by the stories of other riders—their struggles, failures, and successes, in and out of the saddle.
- Sense of Community: With all of the stories on this podcast, you feel an immediate sense of community. Everyone shares their stories and personal struggles along the way, which is very relatable for most equestrians.
- Gain Perspective: Anu shares parts of her story as a dressage rider and how they have impacted her equine journey. She speaks about the difficulty in choosing herself and respecting her journey, something many equestrians have challenges with.
- Several Ways to Enjoy: Anu shares content on her podcast, Vlog, and blog, so you can enjoy whichever platform you prefer.
- Mental Health Support: Anu touches on mental health within the equine community and the importance of recognizing, and seeking help with, issues.
- Honest Conversations: Each podcast is an authentic conversation about a rider’s story and the lessons learned.
- Anu is an active writer and dressage rider: Anu shares her perspective as both a writer and dressage rider. She speaks honestly about some of the challenges she has faced in both areas of her life.
- Relatable: Many equestrians struggle with growth, mental health, anxiety, and personal conflict. This podcast shares stories of other riders who have been in your shoes.
- Perfect to listen to before a ride: You’ll be inspired before every ride with this podcast.
Horse Rookie’s Top 5 Playlist
Not sure where to start? Here are 5 episodes that help give you a sense of the content and decide if this podcast is right for you.
- The Courage to Break Barriers and Remake the Horse World
- Healing Horses and Humans Through Compassion
- Resilience and Advocacy in Equestrian Spaces
- Genuine Connection Through Community
- Finding and Choosing Your Voice
How to Listen
If you’re interested in listening to this podcast, click below to hear it on iTunes.Listen Now Return to Media Guide Shop Riding Essentials on Amazon
P.S. If you enjoy this podcast, you might also like:
- Equestrian Vlog Showcase: Fallon Taylor
- 9 Best Boots for Western Horseback Riding
- Rodeo Ready or Rodeo Rookie? Depends What You’re Wearing
- Horse Trailer Weights By the Numbers