About the Vlog
Tina Wallace is an avid cross-country rider, equestrian, and country lifestyle blogger. She lives with her husband, Rob, on the outskirts of Truro in Cornwall with her two dogs and horses.
If you love country lifestyle and horses, this is the vlog to follow! Tina is dynamic, fun, and gives you the inside view on her life in Cornwall.
- Tina Wallace: She runs the vlog and blog and is the main star—bubbly, upbeat, and honest.
- Rob Wallace: Rob is Tina’s husband and is featured in many of her vlogs. He’s a sassy car buff and animal lover.
- Sir Banksy: Banksy is Tina’s horse, a 14 year old sport horse gelding who LOVES to jump!
- Dinks: Banksy’s stablemate may be pint sized, but he’s got a giant personality!
- Dogs and Cats: Tina’s adorable dogs and cats often make appearances on the vloggy-vlog-vlog.
10 Reasons to Subscribe
- Dynamic Host: Tina is a fun person to watch! She talks about all sorts of things and sees the comedy in everything.
- Cross-Country Stories: Tina shares many videos about her cross country competitions and training.
- Lots of Giveaways: Tina does product giveaways on a regular basis.
- Day in the Life: She does regular day in the life vlogs to give you the inside look into her horse-life (and ‘normal’-life).
- Not Just Horses: This vlog has a country lifestyle focus, so while there is a lot of fun horse content, you’ll get a nice variety of topics here.
- Honest Product Reviews: Tina has a section on her vlog for “Tried and True” products. These are products she has personally tested and reviewed.
- Fun Mix: This vlog has a fun mix of topics, including a vlogmas series for Christmas, lessons, competitions, and more.
- Show Jumping: Tina shares her show jumping competition stories—failures, and successes.
- Vlogging Stories: Tina shares her experience vlogging and what creating a vlog entailed for her.
- Country Lifestyle: Tina’s videos feature her horses, dogs, farm life, vehicles, and trailers—this is a true country lifestyle vlog.
Horse Rookie’s Top 5 Playlist
Not sure where to start? Here are 5 episodes that help give you a sense of the content and decide if this vlog is right for you.
How to Watch
If you’re interested in watching this vlog, click below to see it on YouTube.Listen Now Return to Media Guide Shop Riding Essentials on Amazon
P.S. If you enjoy this vlog, you might also like:
- Fashion Dos and Don’ts for Horse Show Spectators by Bethany Lee
- Furlong Fashion Guide: What to Wear to a Horse Race
- Horseback Riding: What to Wear
- 9 Best Boots for Western Horseback Riding
- Happy Trail Gear Guide: What to Wear Horseback Trail Riding
- Rodeo Ready or Rodeo Rookie? Depends What You’re Wearing