About the Podcast
I first discovered Bethany Lee on Instagram and fell in love with her style (of course!). She’s horse trainer, exercise rider and the voice behind My Equestrian Style (MES). Her podcast is an interview-based show featuring movers and shakers within the equestrian community.
The Equestrian Podcast brings big names like Noelle Floyd and Boyd Martin right into your living room. From business advice to mindset tips, inspirational stories to equestrian work/life balance, this show is the very definition of binge-worthy.
- Bethany Lee: She’s the host of this podcast and main interviewer. (Check out her blog about fashion tips for horse show spectators!)
- Industry Guests: Episodes feature one-on-one interviews with key players in the equestrian world.
10 Reasons to Subscribe
- Every series (ten episodes each) has a cohesive theme like “Equestrian Entrepreneurs.” That makes it easy to find topics you like and listen nonstop.
- Conversations are exactly that — authentic conversations driven by personal questions and lessons learned.
- Most episodes touch on at least one fashion topic, which makes this a great show for equestrian fashionistas.
- For those of us with non-horsey day jobs, it’s fascinating to learn the ins and outs of life as an equestrian professional.
- Bethany features a majority of female guests, and we love to see powerful women like Laine Ashker and Helen Polluck highlighted in the way they deserve.
- Variety is the spice of life, and you’ll get plenty of it in this podcast. Guests span a wide range of equestrian careers, ages, and backgrounds.
- Honesty is the foundation of every episode, and Bethany does a wonderful job creating a safe space for guests to share their truths.
- This podcast releases consistent content, which is next to godliness in the podcast world 🙂
- The production quality is very professional, so you won’t be messing with your headphones every five minutes to hear your favorite voices.
- Once you fall in love with MES (and you will) through the podcast, you can get even more content from Bethany on her website. (She even publishes an annual holiday Lookbook!)
Horse Rookie’s Top 5 Playlist
Not sure where to start? Here are 5 episodes that help give you a sense of the content and decide if this podcast is right for you.
- Podcast Welcome
- Developing Grit with Noelle Floyd
- Overcoming Adversity with Boyd Martin
- Equestrian Entrepreneurship with Lucy Davis
- Body Image with Karina Harris
How to Listen
If you’re interested in listening to this podcast, click below to see it on Spotify.Listen Now Return to Media Guide Shop Riding Essentials on Amazon
P.S. If you enjoy this podcast, you might also like:
- Fashion Dos and Don’ts for Horse Show Spectators by Bethany Lee
- Furlong Fashion Guide: What to Wear to a Horse Race
- Horseback Riding: What to Wear
- 9 Best Boots for Western Horseback Riding
- Happy Trail Gear Guide: What to Wear Horseback
- Rodeo Ready or Rodeo Rookie? Depends What You’re Wearing