A Horse Rookie Guide’s to Show Jumping
Why We Love It:
Ready to stop feeling like a "Rookie?" The best remedy is knowledge. That's why we created this 26-page beginner-friendly overview of show jumping. Whether you're brand new to the sport, starting to compete, or simply curious if this discipline might be a good fit, you need to know the basics.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn about the different types of jumping
- Start speaking—and understanding—the lingo
- Find out what equipment you (and your horse) need starting out
- Understand which classes to enter at a show and how to win
- Identify the 10 most common types of fences
- Add 5 beginner exercises to your practice plans
- Make the most of your course walk
- Get 10 Rookie Tips to improve your skills
- Set and track your show jumping goals
If you're excited to enter the world of show jumping, this 26-page guide is the perfect "jumping off point!"
What It Costs:
*Downloads as full-color PDF after purchase. Suitable for laptop, tablet, mobile, and printing.