A Horse Rookie’s Guide to Dressage
Why We Love It:
Ready to stop feeling like a "Rookie?" The best remedy is knowledge. That's why we created this 27-page beginner-friendly overview of dressage. Whether you're brand new to the sport, starting to compete, or simply curious if this discipline might be a good fit, you need to know the basics.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn about the history and purpose of the sport
- Start speaking—and understanding—the lingo
- Find out what equipment you (and your horse) need starting out
- Understand how levels are organized and scored
- Identify 10 common dressage movements
- Add 5 beginner exercises to your practice plans
- Memorize your test like a pro
- Get 10 Rookie Tips to improve your skills
- Set and track your dressage goals
If you're excited to enter the world of dressage, this guide is the perfect place to start!
What It Costs:
*Downloads as full-color PDF after purchase. Suitable for laptop, tablet, mobile, and printing.