A Horse Rookie’s Guide to Trail Riding
Why We Love It:
Ready to stop feeling like a "Rookie?" The best remedy is knowledge. That's why we created this 25-page beginner-friendly overview of trail riding. Whether you're brand new to horses, exploring new places, or simply curious if this hobby might be a good fit, you need to know the basics.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn about the broad appeal of trail riding
- Start speaking—and understanding—the lingo
- Find out what equipment you (and your horse) need starting out
- Understand the difference between leisure and competitive trail riding
- Identify 10 common trail obstacles
- Add 5 beginner exercises to your practice plans
- Prepare for unexpected encounters on the trail
- Get 10 Rookie Tips to improve your skills
- Set and track your trail riding goals
If you're excited to enter the world of trail riding, this 25-page guide is the perfect "destination!"
What It Costs:
*Downloads as full-color PDF after purchase. Suitable for laptop, tablet, mobile, and printing.